In compliance with the provisions of Reg. UE 2016/679 (European regulation for the protection of personal data) We provide you with the necessary information regarding the processing of the personal data provided. The information is not valid for other Web sites that may be consulted through links on the Internet sites of the owner’s domain, which is not to be considered in any way responsible for third party Internet sites.
This is a statement that is made under art. 13 of the Reg. EU 2016/679 (European regulation for the protection of personal data) and is also inspired by the provisions of Directive 2002/58/EC, as updated by Directive 2009/136/EC, in the field of Cookies and the provisions of the measure of the authority responsible for the protection of the personal data of the 08.05.2014 in relation to cookies.
Personal data treatable: ‘ Personal information ‘ means any details concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (‘ interested ‘); The natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as name, identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more Elements characteristic of its physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity; (C26, C27, C30).
Information specifications could be presented in the pages of the site in relation to particular services or treatments of the data provided.
1. The “Holder” of the treatment, pursuant to Article 4.7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 is Galvanica Formelli S.R.L.-via Achille Grandi, 12a-B-52100 Arezzo (AR), Tel. 0575 333204, e-mail email@example.com in the person of the legal representative pro-tempore.
2. Finality, legal basis of treatment, and legitimate interest
In accordance with art. 6 paragraph 1 (f) Personal data voluntarily provided shall be processed for the following purposes, up to its opposition:
- Navigation on this web site (art. 6 paragraph 1 (f).
The data processing is based on article 6(1)(f): (recital 47), taking into account the reasonable expectations of the person concerned at the time and in the context of the collection of personal data, where the person concerned can reasonably Expect a treatment to be done for this purpose.
3. Method of Treatment – storage
The treatment will be done in both paper and electronic automated and manual, with modalities and tools designed to guarantee the maximum safety and confidentiality, by the subjects of this specially commissioned in compliance with the provisions of art. 32 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679. In accordance with the provisions of art. 5 Comma 1 lit. e) of Reg. (EU) 2016/679 personal data collected will be retained in a form that permits the identification of interested parties for a period of time not exceeding the attainment of the purposes for which personal data are processed. The preservation of personal data provided depends on the purpose of the processing:
The treatments connected to the Web services offered by this site are physically placed “in hosting” at Exprimo Design Srl unipersonal
With server site in France.
4. Scope of communication, dissemination and transfer of data abroad
Your data, subject to the treatment, will not be disseminated and may be communicated to companies contractually linked to Galvanica Formelli S.R.L. inside and outside the European Union, in conformity and within the limits of art. 44 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, in order to comply with contracts or related purposes.
Your data may be communicated to third parties belonging to the following categories:
- Employees and collaborators;
- Studies or companies in the field of assistance and consultancy relationships;
- Competent authorities for the fulfilment of obligations of laws and/or provisions of public bodies, on request.
The subjects belonging to the above categories shall be responsible for the processing of the data (article 28 of Reg. EU 2016/679) and/or as natural persons acting under the authority of the holder and of the person responsible (article 29 of the Reg. EU 2016/679), Or they operate in total autonomy as separate holders of the treatment. The list of managers is constantly updated and available at the headquarters of Galvanica Formelli S.R.L.-via Achille Grandi, 12a-B-52100 Arezzo (AR).
5. Automated process and profiling
The processing of your data will not be subject either to automated treatment or to profiling activities.
6. Nature of the bestowal and refusal
Apart from what is specified for the navigation data, the user is free to provide the personal data. The conferral of data is optional but necessary.
7. Rights of the parties concerned
You may assert your rights as expressed in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, addressing the holder:
- by contacting the NS. Seat at phone number 0575 333204;
- Sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Sending a registered letter with a return receipt to Galvanica Formelli S.R.L.-via Achille Grandi, 12a-B-52100 Arezzo (AR).
Pursuant to articles 13, paragraph 2, and 15 to 22 of the Rules of procedure, we inform you that on the processing of your personal data you may exercise the following rights:
A) Right to obtain access to personal data and the following information:
- Confirmation that the processing of personal data is or is not in progress;
- The purpose of the treatment;
- The categories of personal data;
- Recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data have been or will be communicated;
- If the data are not collected from the person concerned, all information available on their origin;
- The existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling;
- A copy of the personal data being processed.
b) Right of correction and integration of personal data;
c) Right to delete data (‘ Right to oblivion ‘) if there is one of the following reasons:
- Personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- The person concerned revokes the consent to the processing of the data and there is no other legal basis for the treatment;
- The person concerned is opposed to the treatment and there is no prevailing legitimate reason to proceed with the treatment;
- Personal data have been treated illicitly;
- Personal data must be cancelled in order to fulfil a legal obligation under the law of the Union or the Member State to which the holder of the treatment is subject;
The holder of the treatment, if he has made public personal data and is obliged to delete them, must inform the other owners who handle the personal data of the request to delete any link, copy or reproduction of its data.
d) Right to limitation of treatment in the event that:
- The person concerned contests the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary for the holder of the treatment to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
- The treatment is unlawful and the person concerned is opposed to the deletion of personal data and asks instead that its use is limited;
- Although the holder of the treatment no longer needs it for the purposes of processing, personal data shall be necessary for the person concerned to determine, exercise or defend a right in judicial proceedings;
- The person concerned was opposed to the treatment, pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legal grounds of the holder of the treatment in relation to those of the person concerned.
e) Right to propose a complaint to the guarantor for the protection of personal data, following the procedures and indications published on the official website of the www.garanteprivacy.it authority.
f) Right to portability of data or the right to receive in a structured format, of common use and readable by automatic device, the personal data relating to it provided to a holder of the treatment and, if necessary, transmit them to another holder of the Treatment, if the treatment is based on consent or on a contract and is carried out by automated means. Where technically possible, the person concerned has the right to obtain direct data transmission from one holder of the treatment to another.
g) Right to oppose at any time the processing of personal data, including profiling, in particular if:
- The treatment takes place on the basis of the legitimate interest of the proprietor, after explaining the reasons for the opposition;
- Personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes.
h) The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated treatment, including profiling, except where the decision: is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract between the person concerned and a holder of the Treatment, whether authorized by the law of the Union or the Member State to which the holder of the treatment is subject or is based on the express consent of the person concerned.
i) Right to revoke the consent at any time.
The exercise of rights is not subject to any form constraint and is free of charge.
This site and the owner’s services are not intended for children under the age of 18 and the holder does not intentionally collect personal information related to minors. In the event that information about minors is unintentionally recorded, the holder will delete them in a timely manner, at the request of the users.